Sunday, April 19, 2009

Living Room Walls are Done!

As promised, I just wanted to post a few photos of the living room that I've been painting. I know... the colors are a bit bold, but I couldn't stand all that white! Also I mentioned before... the fabric swatch is for furniture cushions that I haven't made yet.

So now I plan to take a little break from painting. Maybe I can find some time to get to the beach again! (We haven't been there since our trip to Hog Island.)


Oh... and Scott's working on getting my washer & dryer installed. (Although we're still not sure if they'll work here!) He has to run some special wiring for them, and because our water pressure is so low most of the time, we might have to get a water pump. Hopefully, he'll have it in operation by mid-week!

On a sad note... one of our neighbors passed away unexpectedly this week. He would often walk past our house on his way to and from the office at Bay Gardens where he would visit with his cousin. He left a wife and 2 children at home. You might find it interesting to know that the obituaries down here are published on the local television channel, rather than in a newspaper. They usually play it twice a day... at 6 am and 9 pm. / Grenada Obituaries / We don't have any details about the funeral yet because his obit has yet to show up.

No comments: